Democracy Now! Tuesday, January 30, 2007
* Headlines for January 30, 2007
Run time 59:00Language en
* Two Charges Dropped Against War Resister Lt. Watada; Army Says Journalists Won't Be Forced to Testify at Court-Martial
* Barry Lando on "The History of Western Complicity in Iraq, From Churchill to Kennedy to George W. Bush"
* The Cold War's Deadly Legacy: How the U.S.'s Atom for Peace Program Helped Spread Nuke Technology to Iran and Beyond
* LA Times Baghdad Bureau Chief Borzou Daragahi: The Intensity of the Bloodbath Is Increasing